We want everyone who visits the TechFleur website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the TechFleur website a positive place for everyone, we base this accessibility policy on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and are working to meet WCAG 2.2 guidelines after they are finalized in 2021. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA, and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for this website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on this website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please let us know. We’re better able to correct any issues if your report includes detailed information, such as:
- On which page or post did you experience the problem?
- What specific steps were you doing when the problem occurred?
- Did you see an error message?
- Is supporting content missing? For example, is descriptive text missing for an image or object?
- Was the content confusing? For example, did your screen reader have trouble reading a data table?
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the TechFleur website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. You can email us at email@example.com or use the contact form on this website.
This accessibility statement was generated on September 9, 2018 using the Accessibility Statement Generator and updated on June 2, 2021.